Hello everyone,

We are about to start the change process. As previously mentioned,
pushes to 'master' branch will be disabled, once we made the changes,
we will send another email at which point you need to run `git fetch
-p` or checkout 'rawhide' branch and you can start building packages
in the usual process you are accustomed to from the 'rawhide' branch.