* Kevin Fenzi:

> Once the change is completed you will want to checkout rawhide/main
> instead of master and update/recreate any existing forks you have.
>
> See
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/GitRepos-master-to-main
> for more information.

Would it be possible to add the sequence of commands to the proposal to
convert an existing clone with unpushed changes?

I think it is something along the lines of (for src.fedoraproject.org):

git checkout master
git branch --move rawhide
git branch --set-upstream-to=origin/rawhide

I'm not entire sure if “rawhide“ is the correct branch to use, and if
the sequence of commands is the right one.

Thanks,
Florian
--
Red Hat GmbH, https://de.redhat.com/ , Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Brian Klemm, Laurie Krebs, Michael O'Neill