Kevin Fenzi kirjoitti 26.3.2021 klo 18.07:
On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 09:25:28AM +0200, Otto Urpelainen wrote:
Richard W.M. Jones kirjoitti 25.3.2021 klo 20.56:

Thanks - it is working now.

I have similar but different problem which still happens:

1. Open pagure.io or src.fedoraproject.org
2. Log In
3. The new account system asks to approve the request, approve it
4. Redirected back to pagure.io: Page with text "Strange state: failure"
shown

Address bar shows this:

Try clearing any cookies you have from *fedoraproject.org and pagure.io
and re-try login?

We moved ipsilon instances, and while they have the same config, your
old auth isn't known to the new instance.

If you still see an issue, please file a ticket:
https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues

It turned out that this was caused by using user's email address as the username. That worked in the old system, but now it leads to different kinds of faulty behavior for different Fedora services. I created a ticket:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/9781

Using the username for login works as expected.

Otto