so fedora-live-base.ks includes fedora-repo.ks which by default has fedora-repo-rawhide.ks uncommented (and fedora-repo-not-rawhide.ks commented out). I think the only way would be to edit that file. Of course you can edit it programmatically, or via some sort of symlink swapping

ln -sf /usr/share/spin-kickstarts/fedora-repo{,-not-rawhide}.ks

What are your goals and/or requirements here---not having to modify the RPM-owned directory?