V Tue, Aug 10, 2021 at 04:33:03PM -0400, Mohan Boddu napsal(a):
> 1. The modules will be built for a new platform:f36

The empty commits into the modules I observe are pointless:

Either a module uses a stream expansion (platform:[]) and then just
resubmitting the last build is enough for MBS to discover f36 platform and
build the module from exactly the same RPM sources which were used for the
last module build. In other words, MBS is smart enough and will build
a context for platform:f36.

Or the module lists platforms explicitly (platform:[f34, f35]) and then no
empty commit will help you in building the module for f36 platform. You would
have to add "f36" to all the platform lists found in the modulemd file (all
cases of build- and requires).

By the way, many Perl modules will fail to build now because I migrated them
to a new modulemd-packager-v3 format and it turned out that MBS does not
support it well <https://pagure.io/fm-orchestrator/issue/1714>. I will rever
the changes and rebuild them for f36 when I return from my vacation.

-- Petr