> Am 05.09.2021 um 00:28 schrieb Sam Varshavchik <mr...@courier-mta.com>:
>
> Miroslav Suchý writes:
>
>> Dne 04. 09. 21 v 17:28 Sam Varshavchik napsal(a):
>>> Are you a package maintainer? Ok: please write an selinux policy for your
>>> package. Let me know when that's done.
>>
>> https://pagure.io/copr/copr/blob/main/f/selinux
>>
>> You are welcome.
>
> You did that 7 years ago, according to change history.
>
> Today, I count >50k packages in Fedora. ... falls under the shoulders of the
> global selinux-policy-targeted package to support.
> ... I didn't find a lot of useful reference material.  ...
> ... There are no manual pages or documentation to be found, ...
> ... I could find in Google, most of which was outdated. ...
>
> ... indicates a conceptual problem somewhere.

+1!

Much to my chagrin, you describe the biggest problem in Fedora for years and
the one why Fedora is falling further and further behind among distributions.
The problem overshadows all that many positive features that otherwise
distinguish Fedora.

I think it is urgent that Fedora Council starts an initiative here (and I would
not hesitate to contribute, not just ask others to do something).