On Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 8:13 PM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 26. 09. 21 15:20, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> > But until which point is it possible to retire packages from F35?
> > Start of final freeze?
>
> I recommend doing it a couple days before the freeze, as it happens
> asynchronously some time after the git push and sometimes it does not happen.

Good point. IIRC, retired packages get blocked by koji at the end of a
successful compose.
So, since the F35 beta freeze starts on Oct. 05, that means the
packages would need to be retired on Oct. 03 at the very latest.
If there's no objections, I'll retire the packages for f35+ on Oct.
01, just to be safe.

Fabio