On Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 09:38:57AM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
...snip...

> I'll send a patch to fix that. Of course, what we're *really* behind on
> here is getting datagrepper and FMN rewritten to use fedora-messaging
> and message schemas[0] instead of fedmsg and the fedmsg_meta stuff...
>
> [0] https://fedora-messaging.readthedocs.io/en/latest/messages.html#schema

So, just FYI on this part...

CPE folks actually worked on modernizing datanommer/datagrepper
recently:
https://pagure.io/cpe/initiatives-proposal/issue/8

The database is currently being migrated from just postgres to
timescaledb, but it's a gigantic db and it's taking a long time to do
so. Hopefully it will be finished by the end of the year...

I really hope we get around to FMN soon... it's really ancient at this
point and has a lot of problems. ;(

kevin