Thank you for contributing to Fedora. At the request[1] of Christopher King (FAS bunnyapocalypse), I have sponsored you to the packager group as a co-maintainer[2] for the lutris package.

Welcome, and happy packaging!

[1] https://pagure.io/packager-sponsors/issue/522

[2] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/package-maintainers/How_to_Get_Sponsored_into_the_Packager_Group/#become_a_co_maintainer