On Wed, Mar 2 2022 at 02:21:22 PM +0100, Dan Horák <d...@danny.cz> wrote:
those are weird, the build tasks have been restarted many times by the
builder daemon, after something crashed there (OOM?) ...

This was happening to me on armv7hl a few weeks ago. Kevin Fenzi investigated and discovered that the builds kept hitting an OOM condition and then restarting, which triggered an infinite loop. Each build would work for 3-5 hours before failing, then it would start over, then again, then again....

I think some configuration changed recently on the builders, because I had never seen this happen before last month. If a build hits OOM, it really needs to fail immediately. It should not restart, because it's likely to fail again the same way. My builds had restarted four or five times before Kevin manually handled them.

Michael