There sure seems to be confusion here around what exactly the TCK or
JCK actually is. First off it is not a license. It is however a
technical compatability certification which guarantees technical
compatability between the different flavours of OpenJDK available out
there, like RedHats
(https://www.redhat.com/en/resources/build-of-openjdk-datasheet)
Who signed the agreement (OTCLA) to get the TCK/JCK obviously
The license aspect is found at
https://openjdk.java.net/legal/OCTLA-JDK9+.pdf and is the agreement you
sign to get access to the certification toolkit.

Yes, everyone who distributes a version of OpenJDK does this, and I
would think outside of hobby or education purposes, if you develop in
Java you want this too.

Regards,
Stephen Snow