On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 10:30 PM Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:

> We have had several issues in the last few days sadly.
> I think your build ran into systemd-oomd running on some builders after
> I had disabled it and thought I stopped it, but didn't. ;(
>
> Anyhow, the thing to do here if it builds is just go ahead abd build it
> into rawhide like normal.

Looks like the package signing queue is getting really really long?
I built an update for several packages and submitted it to rawhide a
day before the mass rebuild script reached packages starting with "r".
But it appears that the signing queue is getting so long that the
update still hasn't been pushed to stable (almost two days since I
submitted it to bodhi, still stuck in "pending" because of unsigned
builds):
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-a7ad4a64b5

And now the mass rebuild script has pushed commits to all these
packages and submitted them individually, which of course, failed.
So should I just resubmit those failed builds once my bodhi update is
finally signed and pushed to stable?

Fabio