On Mon, 25 Jul 2022, Scott Talbert wrote:

At long last wxWidgets 3.2.0 has been released and I'm getting it into Rawhide. This comes with an soname bump (but this should be the last one as 3.2.x should now be ABI stable).

NOTE: users of wxWidgets 3.0 (wxGTK3 package) are now strongly encouraged to move their packages to use wxWidgets 3.2.

As an update on this, you may have noticed, I've been submitting pull requests to wxGTK3 (wxWidgets 3.0) package users to move them to wxGTK (wxWidgets 3.2). Most packages haven't required any changes, but I've been submitting patches to a few that have required changes. My informal goal would be to try to retire wxGTK3 by F38.

Thanks,
Scott