On 9/16/22 14:02, Peter Boy wrote:
Am 16.09.2022 um 13:43 schrieb Stephen Snow <s40...@gmail.com>:

Have you looked at the Khadis boards? They're available through Digikey
canada at
https://www.digikey.ca/en/products/filter/single-board-computers-sbcs-computer-on-module-com/933?s=N4IgjCBcoLQdIDGUBmBDANgZwKYBoQB7KAbRACYAGANgBYQBdAXxaA

Their features are interesting, indeed, but wondering, nearly all boards on the
digikey page are marked as „obsolete“ and without a price tag.

And the not obsolete boards are not listed in 'arm-image-installer --supported‘
(or at least I can’t identify them on the output).

Do you have practical experience with one of those boards?

I have a bunch of the original VIM systems installed as classroom displays. They're still running the original provided Ubuntu 18LTS image. There has been a lot more hardware support upstreamed since then, so I'm planning to try installing Fedora on it again soon. I haven't had any problems with them so far, other than they didn't work with a 720P TV. But that was a long time ago and I expect there have been fixes since then.