Greetings!

I wanted to share with our Fedora devel community that the CoreOS
layering-examples have matured enough for versioning the repo. At the
moment we have 11 examples showing how to create a OCI compliant
images that then you can boot into with the features added as part of:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/OstreeNativeContainer

The release is located at the following link:
https://github.com/coreos/layering-examples/releases/tag/v2022.1

All the examples use Fedora CoreOS as their base image, however they
should work with any OSTree Native Container that has a recent
rpm-ostree version.

We don't have an official Kinoite or Silverblue oci container yet but
Colin Walters has a pretty cool build here:
https://github.com/cgwalters/sync-fedora-ostree-containers

We are excited about the possibilities this enables for our users and
community and even more excited about seeing people already playing
with it.

Check out this video by Jorge Castro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8h304Jp9N8 which shows part of what
is possible in action.

As we move towards stabilizing these features as part of:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/OstreeNativeContainerStable
We look forward to your contributions and comments.
--
Joseph Marrero