> Am 21.12.2022 um 22:49 schrieb Ben Cotton <bcot...@redhat.com>:
>
> Users with X server and client on two different machines must add the
> `xorg.conf.d` snippet shown above on affected systems.

How should this be documented so that it can be found by users who want to
connect to ppc64 (or s390x) a year from now, when no one has the change
proposal in mind anymore? Is there at least a descriptive error message?

(Unfortunately, we have too many undocumented (or at any rate factually
invisibly documented) features in our distro )

--
Peter Boy
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pboy

Timezone: CET (UTC+1) / CEST (UTC+2)

Fedora Server Edition Working Group member
Fedora docs team contributor and board member
Java developer and enthusiast