This feature is implemented in hotness, which is commenting in Bugzilla.
It's already implemented in dist-git and Pagure as well.
This is now waiting for new version of Pagure to be available in Fedora infra,
dist-git with the changes is already available. :-)

You can look at the upcoming monitoring options in the-new-hotness documentation [0].

Michal

[0] - https://the-new-hotness.readthedocs.io/en/stable/user-guide.html