On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 10:33:27AM -0800, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Just FYI, we do not produce drpms for rawhide/branched at all (since
> 2017 ish).
[...]
> Its one line in bodhi pungi config:
> createrepo_deltas = False
> > If shut off, can it be turned back on again (in case of Regrets)?
> Just change the one line back to True (well, it's more complex because
> we only actually do drpms for the 'Everything' repo, not others, but
> it's one line).

So, it sounds like "remove the step in the release SOP to turn them _on_ for
the branch at release time" would be the easiest way to go. And the default
config could be changed in DNF at any time for F38+.

It doesn't sound like it's really worthwhile to bother changing F36 or F37.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>