Hi,

I am writing a spec file for SliM, the Simple Login Manager for Fedora 37. I
was thiniking of changing the default login image to the Fedora one. It appears
that that is stored in the RPM: f37-backgrounds-base and the file is
/usr/share/backgrounds/f37/default/f37-01-day.png

So, my question is: how do I include both the rpm as well as the file that
depends on the distribution version.

Now, from  https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/DistTag/

I get that %{dist} or %{?dist} will give me fc37, but this is different, i need
f37, etc so that an updated spec file is not needed everytime we have an
upgrade.

Thanks very much for any suggestions/advice!