On 27/03/2023 14:41, Fabio Valentini wrote:
It's doing new pre-push checks that were introduced in rpkg 1.66:

Thanks for the information.

As far as I know, there's no way to disable the checks for now, other
than to do "rm .git/hooks/pre-push".

Will do, because my $HOME is mounted with 'noexec,nodev,nosuid' flags and on every push it throws a warning:

$ git push
hint: The '.git/hooks/pre-push' hook was ignored because it's not set as executable. hint: You can disable this warning with `git config advice.ignoredHook false`.

I think a new configuration option skip_hooks should be added to the ~/.config/rpkg/fedpkg.conf file.

--
Sincerely,
  Vitaly Zaitsev (vit...@easycoding.org)