Am 21.04.23 um 16:15 schrieb Solomon Peachy via devel:
On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 11:42:20AM +0200, Aleksandra Fedorova wrote:

In all seriousness, I would advise you to hang out at the current
discussion.fedoraproject.org and feel the vibe a bit.

You kinda just demonstrated my point -- "hanging out at <new web site>
and feel the vibe" is going to take time, attention, and distruption.

Absolutely.

The proposal is harmful to Fedora and likely based on the distorted view of somebody lacking of expericence on practical distribution work.

Ralf