On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 07:42:44AM -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 26 2023 at 08:50:51 AM +0200, Vitaly Zaitsev via devel
> <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >If needed by Steam or Wine, they should provide a .conf file instead
> >rather than changing this setting system wide.
> Problem is this doesn't work for containers

Also, is that a global change? Generally we _shouldn't_ drop in overall
system configuration via individual packages. It leads to surprising results
and is hard to diagnose. (Ohhhhh! You are getting the OOM killer because you
happen to have steam installed, even though it's not running...)

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>