Hello maintainers,

let me announce a bugfix/follow-up Mock v4.1 release.  This release

- further stabilizes building with DNF5 in general
- builds with DNF4 are fixed for the future Fedora 39+ hosts where
  '/bin/dnf' is DNF5 not DNF4
- 'dnf5' is used for installing bootstrap when DNF4 is not found
- Mock doesn't "Requires:" DNF anymore, just Suggests

The `mock-core-configs` package brings updated openEuler configs
(metalinks used instead of baseurls) and fixed logic for installing the
/bin/default.cfg link on EPEL 8.

Full release notes:
https://rpm-software-management.github.io/mock/Release-Notes-4.1

Bodhi updates here: