Hey,

I wanted to wrap up this sub-thread on-list, after Owen and I chatted
about it off-list.

I am fine with having the fedora-toolbox OCI images being defined as
kickstart files in the Fedora infrastructure and built by ImageFactory
and published as another base image, just like the fedora base image
currently is.

This means that the downstream sources of the images in Fedora that are
actually used to make them available to users will differ from the
upstream sources that are used for testing and CI and are currently
represented as Containerfiles.  If we can't use ImageFactory for
upstream testing and CI, we will have to carefully keep them
synchronized whenever there are changes.  If this is the price to pay
for making the fedora-toolbox images release-blocking deliverables,
then so be it.  :)

That said, my understanding is that Owen is still not settled on all
the tooling changes for building Fedora Flatpaks.  So, we may or may
not end up using ImageFactory for the fedora-toolbox images in the end.

Cheers,
Rishi