On Sat, Jun 24 2023 at 10:24:58 AM -0500, Chris Adams <li...@cmadams.net> wrote:
Is there any chance of having a CentOS Stream repo along the lines of
Fedora's updates-testing, so that CVEs at least would have some type of available update in a timely manner? With 7 there's the fasttrack repo, but it doesn't actually seem to be used currently (and IIRC wasn't ever
a "testing" type channel).

A new -testing repo might make sense indeed. I believe currently updates are held until after Red Hat QA has tested them, which introduces significant delay (although not any delay relative to RHEL updates). I don't know what the chances of this happening are, though. It works really well for Fedora though, where community members regularly catch bugs that would otherwise have reached stable users, so it's certainly something to consider.