I've picked up low-memory-monitor

On 6/29/23 08:46, Neal Gompa wrote:
On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 10:48 AM Bastien Nocera <bnoc...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hello,

As part of the same process outlined in Matthias Clasen's "LibreOffice
packages" email, my upstream and downstream work on desktop Bluetooth, multimedia
applications (namely totem, rhythmbox and sound-juicer) and libfprint/fprintd is being
stopped, and all the rest of my upstream and downstream work will be reassigned depending
on Red Hat's own priorities, as I am transferred to another team.

While it's possible that some of the maintenance will stay with me in the new
team, I've not yet been told which team I would be joining.

Here is a list of Fedora packages which I maintained or co-maintained which I
won't be able to contribute to anymore:
apfs-fuse
bluez
codespell
eosrei-emojione-fonts
geocode-glib
gnome-bluetooth
gnome-epub-thumbnailer
gnome-kra-ora-thumbnailer
gnome-user-share
gom
grilo
grilo-plugins
ifuse
iio-sensor-proxy
libfprint
libglib-testing
libimobiledevice
libpeas
libplist
libportal
libusbmuxd
low-memory-monitor
malcontent
power-profiles-daemon
sloccount
switcheroo-control
totem
totem-pl-parser
umockdev
usbmuxd

I've picked up libimobiledevice as I need it for Fedora Asahi work.