On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 12:56 AM Ron Olson <tachokni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There isn’t a SIG, and I don’t know if there’s any interest really, but
> I’d be happy to tell my tales of packaging Swift for Fedora. :\

Sure, such perspectives are definitely also welcome - this will be a broad
discussion.
In many cases the hurdles are even bigger with the newest developing
languages, where typically one finds that even the core/compiler's
buildsystem etc even does not cater well to distro needs in my experience.

Btw this cross-SIG community roundtable discussion has been scheduled
<https://flock2023.sched.com/event/1Or1Y/roundtable-packaging-issues-for-modern-language-ecosystems>
for the first morning and I'm really looking forward to a good vigorous
conversation with broad participation.
Do reach out to me by reply or chat if you want to help out and be more
involved.

Jens