Hi,
this is new to me. I'm trying to build evolution-data-server in a side
tag for rawhide and the build [1] fails in the CMake phase with error:

   -- Performing Test HAVE_GPOWERPROFILEMONITOR
   CMake Error: Parse error in command line argument: WITH_GZFILEOP
    Should be: VAR:type=value
   CMake Error at
/usr/share/cmake/Modules/Internal/CheckSourceCompiles.cmake:101 (try_compile):
     Failed to configure test project build system.
   Call Stack (most recent call first):
     /usr/share/cmake/Modules/CheckCSourceCompiles.cmake:52
(cmake_check_source_compiles)
     CMakeLists.txt:916 (CHECK_C_SOURCE_COMPILES)

I checked the sources and there is no reference to WITH_GZFILEOP,
neither in the .spec file, thus it comes from some other project.

Exactly the same test [1] passes fine in f39.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Maybe the library or what, which
exposes it, should be corrected?

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=111321151