On 16/01/2024 23:49, Richard Shaw wrote:
On Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 5:36 PM Aleksei Bavshin <aleba...@fedoraproject.org <mailto:aleba...@fedoraproject.org>> wrote:

    Ah, I misread the include path. It's our package that is too old :(
    https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/rapidjson/pull-request/4
    <https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/rapidjson/pull-request/4> should
    help.

It doesn't look like the pull request has gotten any attention. Perhaps it's time to initiate the non-responsive maintainer process?

Right because the other two PRs I've merged in the last couple of
weeks, including one today, are not evidence of responsiveness?

That PR is on my to look at list but rather obviously it needs
more work than the other ones.

I'm not really keen on packaging a random git snapshot because
there's no way to know how good or bad it is but I realise that
due to upstream being a pain it may be necessary here.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/