Well I upped the memory to 10GB and got it to build but the issue on i686
with the wrong tbb package being pulled in has not been corrected by any of
the 4 maintainers of the package. So I did a minimal update and changed the
tbb BR's from pkgconf to cmake and a scratch build completed pulling in the
correct tbb-devel on i686, but now two attempts at real builds fail...

I think it's time to retire openvdb on i686 but blender and prusa-slicer
would need to stop building for i686 first as first level BRs, I didn't dig
any deeper into the dependency chain.

Thanks,
Richard