Welcome :-)

On 17/02/2024 13:38, Loren M. Lang wrote:
Hello all,

I am looking to get more involved in the Fedora Project and contributing back
into it. I have been using Linux since Red Hat Linux 5.1 was released in 1998.
Since then, I have been able to provide a variety of contributions back to
various projects including Debian, Ubuntu, and even FreeBSD. I tend to work
mostly in either C, Python, or Rust but can work in a variety of languages.
Over the last few years, Fedora has become one of my main drivers for
development and I'd like to give back and help maintain some packages in need
of loving. I am looking forward to joining the community and offering my
assistance.

Sincerely,
Loren M. Lang
https://github.com/penguin359/