Hi guys,

the dnf-automatic command will be obsoleted.

Oh, sorry about that. This portion of the text was inadvertently altered
during the review process. I've already corrected the text on the wiki.

The dnf-automatic command will still be available, now provided as a plugin
and functionally compatible with dnf4. Although the configuration files'
location has changed, it will be documented in the dnf4 vs. dnf5 changes
documentation <https://dnf5.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changes.html>.

Thanks,
Jan