On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 11:43 PM, drago01 <drag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are people that use their keys for more than one machine. You
> people make it sound like it is so easy to change keys.
> It is *NOT* PERIOD.

Well if fedora infrastructure asked us to use gpg keys for ssh auth,
and we all used gpg subkey created from a master gpg key we kept
private this would actually be very easy.  We actually have the tools
in the distro to do this gpgkey2ssh and gpg-agent and friends to
manage our gpg keyring as a set of usable ssh auth keys.

Has anyone made any serious use of gpg subkeys as ssh auth? I've been
playing with it a little but havent fully made the jump yet.

-jef