On 10/08/15 12:24 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:51:30 +0100
José Matos <jama...@fc.up.pt> wrote:

On Saturday 18 July 2015 12:46:51 Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've pushed a new version of Boost, 1.58.0, to rawhide and f23,
> which will require all packages that depend on Boost to be rebuilt.
> The plan was to update to 1.59.0 but that isn't going to be
> released in time for the F23 schedule, so I'll update rawhide to
> 1.59.0 at a later date.
>
> For the F23 rebuilds please use the tag f23-boost e.g.
>
>   fedpkg build --target f23-boost

Hi Jonathan,
        what is the status of this update for Fedora 23?

Last I heard there were bodhi issues. It was unable to handle an update
with that many packages. ;(

Right, it has proved impossible to create the update.

So, I think it needs to just be split up into several updates, or
perhaps Luke can come up with some way to get it processed. ;(

If splitting it up is acceptable I can do that, but I think there may
be another problem: when I was trying to add builds to the update they
were not added correctly, but did get tagged in koji as if added to
the update.

So although I deleted the original (unsuccessful) update, now I can't
add lots of the builds to a new update, because bodhi says there is already an
update for that build.

It looks like bodhi doesn't work for large updates, and corrupts the
DB so that updates and koji tags get out of sync :-(