On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Sandro Mani <manisan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So the issues I pointed out in my previous mail (conerning
> MPI_PYTHON_SITEARCH and MPI_FORTRAN_MOD_DIR) above have been resolved. A
> batch of F24 rebuilts has been done by Zbyszek, hitting some build failures
> along the way. Most of these are now fixed, still needing a fix is nwchem
> which fails [1] due to what appears to be a fortran "use before decleared"
> issue. Once a full set of working F23 package is built, the plan is to
> submit one big mass-update.
>
> If anyone knowledgable of fortran has an idea how to fix the nwchem issue,
> that should resolve the last pending issue. Appears to have been triggered
> by a recent change of some other component, since it rebuilt fine just a few
> weeks back when testing in copr.
>
> Sandro
>
> [1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=676763

I haven't touched fortran in quite some time, so take this with with a
grain of salt (preferably more).
The issue likely has to do with some transliterations (?) from 32-bit
to 64-bit and vice versa when using particular libraries. Upstream has
released quite a few patches for build 26243, which might address
this:
http://www.nwchem-sw.org/index.php/Download#Patches_for_the_26243_revision_of_NWChem_6.5

my money would be on Tddft_grad.patch.gz but I don't bet as I don't
have any luck...