On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 7:55 PM, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:
> Almost all notifications from bodhi (with the exception currently of
> adding comments on updates) is sent via FMN (the Fedora notification
> service): https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/
>
> It sounds like you have your notifications set to not send you anything
> for bodhi messages. You may want to go and reset things to default
> there or adjust it to send you the notices you want.

I'm not sure why, but there was no email address associated with my
account in FMN, though I remember setting it up when it was first
announced x months(?) ago.

> By default it should notify you on the initial submission, when they
> are pushed to testing, when they get comments, and then they are pushed
> to stable.

And that's why I was baffled when I did not receive anything. Perhaps
I had failed to set FMN properly and I was receiving notifications
from the previous incarnation of bodhi outside of FMN. Let's see what
happens when my packages move to testing.

Thank you, Kevin.