Hello Scott,
 I saw that you assumed maintainership of radiusclient-ng in devel.
This is a dead package since a decade now which has been replaced by
other software. Please orphan it so that it will be dropped from
fedora. If you have software which relies on it please use one of the
libraries replacing it (the latter is drop in replacement).