On 01/12/2016 03:42 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> - Dropping the python3-pkgversion-macros package, replaced with
> python-srpm-macros from above and required by redhat-rpm-config (in Fedora)
> and epel-rpm-macros (in EPEL).

Rawhide now has redhat-rpm-config requiring python-srpm-macros.  So we now
have %python3_pkgversion in rawhide.

> - Dropping the python-macros sub-package from python, replace by Requires:
> python-rpm-macros from above package.  python3 requires this as well.

python-devel and python3-devel will now be bringing in python-rpm-macros from
the new package.

> - Dropping macros.python2 from python-devel, replaced with Requires:
> python2-rpm-macros from above package.
>
> - Dropping macros.python3 from python3-devel, replaced with Requires:
> python3-rpm-macros from above package.

I'm working on this and testing changes in a copr before building for rawhide.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       or...@nwra.com