On 16/01/16 21:54 -0700, Jerry James wrote:
Jonathan,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Jonathan Wakely
<jwak...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
How soon will you be doing the rebuilds?

gazebo also needs to be rebuilt for Boost 1.60, which I'm currently
doing in the f24-boost side tag. If you're going to be rebuilding it
soon anyway shall I wait and not do gazebo?

And if you get round to it soon, it would be better to also use the
f24-boost side tag, so that it rebuilds using the new boost-1.60.0
package at the same time as the new tbb.

I'm very sorry.  That would have been great, but I in fact started the
rebuilds pretty much simultaneously with sending the previous message,
so I did not rebuild in the side tag.  I apologize for my impatience.

No problem, I'll do another rebuild in the side tag. At least I'll
know that if they fail the problems are related to the Boost change
and not your changes!