Dne 22.1.2016 v 17:58 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
> On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 12:37:06 +0100
> Vít Ondruch <vondr...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I am wondering why the Gnome updates in Rawhide has to be always
>> broken? Today I updated my computer just to find out that my
>> gnome-shell is crashing instantly. As it turned out, majority of
>> Gnome components were at 3.19.4 version but gnome-shell was at
>> 3.19.3. Yes, there is already gnome-shell 3.19.4 in Koji, which fixes
>> the crashes, but I really don't understand, why you don't build the
>> Gnome in a side tag or why the dependencies are not more strict to
>> prevent the broken update?
> Odd, as gnome-shell-3.19.4 went out with todays rawhide, along with
> most of the other gnome stack updates. There were some yesterday, but
> they looked to me like they were all leaf nodes (ie, gnome-boxes,
> gnome-photos, etc).
>
> So you updated this morning before todays rawhide was synced out?
> Wonder what component might have caused the issue then...

Exactly ... Not sure ... the Wayland session crashed almost immediately,
there were reports about gnome-settings-daemon as well (which is
crashing in libcolord). The X session appeared OK.

Unfortunately I deleted all the crashes, since ABRT won't to report
them, but if I remember correctly, one backtrace leaded somewhere into
pango?

Vít