DJ is being modest, this is a small sample of his contributions.

On 2016-01-28 2:42 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
I've been around for a while, but as I'm taking on a new role inside
Red Hat, I'll be showing up in different places here and upstream, so
I figured I'd refresh everyone's memory as well as announce the change :-)

For those who don't know me, I'm the creator of the DJGPP project, a
senior engineer at Red Hat for the last 17 years, and a
maintainer/contributor for many upstream projects, including gcc,
binutils, newlib, and gdb.  I was also active in the Fedora ARM
bootstrap project, and wrote the initial (stage 1-3) bootstrap scripts
for it.  I also do electronics, woodworking, and metalworking as
hobbies, so I tend to show up in lots of forums...

In my new role at Red Hat I'll be focusing more on glibc work, so
expect to see me poking my nose around there too now :-)

DJ Delorie
work: d...@redhat.com
personal: d...@delorie.com
fedoraproject: djdelorie