On Fri, 2016-01-29 at 06:48 +0000, Jamie Nguyen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This update for 3 Nginx CVEs was auto-submitted to stable yesterday:
>
>   https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-fd3428577d
>
> I got this error message:
>
>   nginx-1.8.1-1.fc23 ejected from the push because 'Request --RAW HTML
> NOT ALLOWED-- inconsistent with mash request --RAW HTML NOT ALLOWED--'
>
> Now there isn't an option for me to request a push to stable. I notice
> that this also happened for the Firefox 44 security update that's
> currently in testing.
>
> How do I push this and get these CVEs fixed?
>
> (Meanwhile, I also have F22/EL7 updates for the same CVEs that are still
> waiting to hit testing after 72 hours.)

I think it was a releng snafu. From #fedora-releng today:

<nirik> masta / lmacken: tons of ejected from push messages. Perhaps because
you did one and another one right away or something?
<lmacken> nirik: yeah, most likely
* lmacken should have suggested doing `bodhi-push --builds
openssl-1.0.2f-1.fc23` instead

so, I'm guessing they're on it...
--
Adam Williamson