On 01/28/2016 08:52 PM, Samuel Sieb wrote:
On 01/27/2016 10:17 PM, Ben Rosser wrote:
It's been a while since I've used it, but chatzilla appears to still
under active development here: https://hg.mozilla.org/chatzilla/shortlog.

Yes, it is still somewhat active.  I am one of the upstream developers.

However, the package appears to be five releases behind now (0.9.92 was
released last August according to Wikipedia), and I don't know what
chatzilla upstream is planning to do as a result of Firefox
deprecating XUL.

Unfortunately, the packager has abandoned it and was not able to sponsor
me as a co-maintainer.  I have been maintaining an updated package for
myself, it's a very easy package to maintain.

Hi,

If you'd like to maintain the package please start the "unresponsive maintainer" process as described here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers

and may be transferred to you.

ma.