On Wed, 2016-02-24 at 13:23 +0100, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
> Hello All!
> I'm going to upgrade libcue. Unfortunately this requires a soname
> bump. Fortunately only recompilation is necessary.

It works better if you plan this a bit *ahead of time* and actually
plan for the rebuilds to happen, as opposed to just saying "yo, I'm
going to bump it" and hoping stuff works out.

This breaks Workstation live compose (and Workstation network install)
for both Rawhide and the newly-branched F24, because tracker depends on
libcue, and it was not rebuilt.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey