On 03/08/2016 09:05 AM, Jun Aruga wrote:
> Hi, Fedora developers!
>
> My name is Jun Aruga.
> I live in Brno, Czech Republic, working in Red Hat.
>
> I mainly have lived in open source world over than 10 years.
> I worked as a Software Engineer in Japan for a long time, and in Singapore
> for 3 years.
>
> Now I am preparing my first Fedora package for Ruby on Rails 5.
>
> Nice to meet you!
>
> Best,
> Jun Aruga
> --
Jun,

welcome to the team, any  specific bugs / tickets / ideas you wanna
start off with?

--
Corey W. Sheldon
Freelance IT Tutor

"Have no way as way, no limitation as limitation." -- Bruce lee
"One must never underestimate the power of boredom...from which creativity and
laziness are borne, which can spark great works of chaos and genius."  --
Unknown

This document, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company(ies) named herewithin and contains confidential and/or legally
privileged information, and may occasionally include Intellectual Property /
Embargoed Content.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information may be unlawful and
is prohibited, including unsolicited Cc/Bcc. If you are not the intended
recipient, please disregard and destroy this message and notify the sender
(only if you know the intended reciepient),  and a return email indicating a
improper recipient IS requested so that I may remove you from any lists,
conversations such error may have created / allowed.
Use of OpenGPG keys are highly encouraged || hkp://pgp.mit.edu &
hkp://keys.fedoraproject.org