Hi Klaus,

Excellent! I'll look into it, appreciate it!

On 2023/4/14 19:59, Klaus Wenninger wrote:
On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 9: 01 AM Qing Feng Hao <haoqf@ linux. vnet. ibm. com> wrote: Hi Everyone, Sorry to bother, I have setup a HA cluster with pacemaker, and want to so some special handling when VIP (virtualip) changes. VIP is the virtual
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd