Hello,

How about using a similar approach to that used for documenting the CMake
commands for each module in Qt 5.15?

That is:

  *   Create a qdoc file in each module that contains the breakages for that
module and contains the \ingroup command migrate2qt6, or something like that.
  *   Create the \group page in the qtdoc module for central access to the
information.

Cheers,

Leena

Leena Miettinen
Sr. Documentation Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Erich-Thilo-Str. 10
D-12489 Berlin
riitta-leena.mietti...@qt.io
http://qt.io

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB
144331 B