I would agree with Ian that it will be made easy/automatic
whether the current freenet apps support it or not.

I differ (I think) in that I think it must be safer than
just the one seed IP addr: I would vote for the strength-
in-numbers strategy proposed in a prior thread.

I think Dr.  Evil's strategy would be much less likely
likely to corral our naive user if we default the seed to
(say) a dozen sites selected at random from a list of at
least several hundred sites spread across a couple of dozen
countries.  Esp. if the sites are in various countries.  At
that point Dr. Evil would have to control the routers or be
at the helm of a truly vast international conspiracy to
carry out his scheme.