Hi Lars,
this sound excellent. If we can control the number of decimal points to be
displayed as you described here. We will go for zero decimal places or two
decimal places.

Lungo

On Monday, December 2, 2013 2:25 PM, Lars Helge Øverland <larshe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Okay Lungo, I understand. The issue is that in most cases, 1 decimal is
appropriate. Then, some people want no decimals and some want no rounding at
all.

I assume your use-case is that you save a pivot table (report table) as a
favorite, then use it as source for a financial standard report designed in
ireport.

I propose this: We introduce a new option in pivot table module (and in
analytics api) called "Skip rounding of values". When ticket, we do not round
off the values at all, providing full precision for values (we are using double
as value type in the api). Then, you can select this option for your table and
leave it to ireport to round off to the appropriate number of decimals (use the
number format). How does that sound to you?

Lars

Dear Lars