Hi,

I would love to do this project for Google Summer of Code 2016.  I went
through the current DHIS 2 Dashboard Application in Play Store, and there
the number of dashboards were quite large. Is there a limit in the number
of dashboards a user can create ?  Please be kind enough to clarify this a
little.

Thank you,
Mahen Herath